Sunday, April 22, 2012

BINGO! During May for Me

I'm linking up with Tanya at Hillbilly Handiworks for the BINGO! Linky Party during May for Me.

Here's my card (whoops, totally forgot about color matching) but Sharon at Vrooman's Quilts said we didn't have to worry too much about that:



Here are my row labels:



Now I have to get my "card" finished up with some batting, binding, and get out those buttons....I'll be ready to play when I get back from VCQ Celebration next week.

Sounds like a good time....I'm already having fun "playing" by putting together my card this morning.  Hope I got my entry in on time.

Kathy

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Very fun card! I have a balloon and a pumpkin too! But you have some really unique pictures - love the sushi!

Farm Girl in MD said...

I was very curious as to what this bingo thing was--but I admit it looks mighty fun!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

There ya go - yes, as long as we have your flimsy (and you didn't have to follow colors - use what you got) and word list and you link up in time - just wonderful. Glad you joined in the fun.

Cherie said...

The card looks great! Hope you do well in the game =D

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cute card, this is going to be fun!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Got your card all logged down and ready to go. Almost game time!