I guess good things take a while, but this seemed to take me a little longer than I thought it would. I finished my client's antique crazy quilt this morning:
I haven't really gotten much else done in the past week or two, just slogging on towards the end.....the sashings are quilted, but all the blocks are hand-tied from the back, and just when I thought I was done, I discovered two blocks with black silk that was shattering, so I hand-appliqued black tulle (very slowly, very carefully) on those segments.
I hope my clients are happy.....I really think that it came together very well from the original
Hurray, hurray, the First of May, my Client's Quilt got done today!!
Enjoy this beautiful weather....out to the garden to plant tomorrow,